Some Keyboard Shortcuts
Sometimes a keyboard shortcut can help make some actions easier to complete. Here are a few of the keyboard shortcuts available in Schoolhouse Test 6.
- Use Ctrl + Alt + Down Arrow key ( ˅ ) or Ctrl + Alt + Up Arrow key ( ˄ ) to move between text boxes when adding question or design items; this also applies to the multiple text boxes of a question or design item Table.
- Use the following to navigate between test items rather than clicking the navigation arrows.
- first item - Ctrl + Alt + Home
- next item - Ctrl +Alt + Right Arrow ( > )
- previous item - Ctrl + Alt + Left Arrow ( < )
- last item - Ctrl + Alt + End
- Repeat Add Item - use Ctrl + Sift + R to repeat the addition of the currently selected question or design item in the Item Selection pane; in the picture below, Diagram is the selected item in the pane so using this keyboard shortcut will add a new blank Diagram question
Document View, Answer Sheet View, Solution View
Use the following to navigate between pages instead of clicking the navigation arrows:
- first - Ctrl + Alt + Home
- next - Ctrl +Alt + Right Arrow ( > )
- previous - Ctrl + Alt + Left Arrow ( < )
- last - Ctrl + Alt + End